TALISMAN MOVING SERVICES Response to COVID-19 Crisis
Dear Valued Customers,
Talisman Moving Services Inc. hopes that you are healthy, safe and dealing with the current situation as best as possible.
With the increased public safety measures in place to protect against the spread of COVID-19, Talisman has taken proactive measures to remain operational, while mitigating any public health risks associated with the virus.
We want our valued customers to know that all services will continue as close to normal as possible. Based on this we will continue to provide our services in a safe, healthy & reliable manner where possible.
Our usual service methods and technology allow us to provide our services with no or limited physical interaction or contact with customers. Our services are approved for continuation and we have taken additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- We will avoid personal interaction with clients. We will instruct employees to observe proper social distancing when interacting with all clients and other staff. Please accept a friendly wave or hello from a safe distance. Everyone’s health is our top priority!
- We will be doing everything possible to not use paper for client contact and sign offs at completion of work.
- All customer service staff are working remotely & safely, and as efficiently as possible. Please know we are trying our best to give you the same level of service you have come to expect however, home based connections are sometimes not as good as the office we normally use We have web based infrastructure and advanced communication tools in place. Rest assured, we have you covered.
- Our trucks will start and stop their day using a staggered timeframe, staff will travel to and from worksites safely and properly distanced and with limited physical interaction with co-workers.
- All staff will be instructed to self monitor for symptoms and stay home if necessary.
- All Vehicles and Equipment will be cleaned daily.
- Crews are equipped with protective wear and sanitizers.
- Employee’s are adhering to a strict hand washing program.
If you are lonely during this unprecedented situation rest assured we are here. If you know of anyone in a situation that requires grocery’s or assistance getting food or supply’s please call and we will do everything possible to help. If you just need to talk to someone to brighten your day please call us, we can help with that too.
On behalf of all of us here at Talisman, we extend the best health wishes to you and your family. We will strive to deliver service excellence as we all pull together to work through this period of uncertainty to minimize any service disruption.
Thank you for your business!